Sharing new authors, books, movies, and products with you is such a joy! If you are looking for homeschooling reviews from a transparent relaxed learning eclectic lifestyle with two active middle school boys - - you may enjoy my main blog - http://pebblekeeper.wordpress.com .

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Fight of Our Lives

The Fight of our Lives, Knowing the Enemy, Speaking the Truth & Choosing to Win the War Against Radical Islam –
by William J Bennett and Seth Leibsohn
“In The Fight of Our Lives, How this country’s well meaning culture of religious tolerance, coupled with soft and political political leadership, has placed us squarely in the pocket of radical Islamists who have made clear their intention to obliterate everything we value” From Jacket Cover
We are not a big “news” family. After years without cable – our desire to listen to what Bradgelina was up to, or which over paid teen star needed to get attention going to clubs waned.  Since then, I have not kept up with the details of the War.  This book spoke of many attacks on our soil, both in physically and in words that I had never heard before. It opened my eyes to how the Media portrays what is going on, and how the American Leaders in Government try to play down the threat. For me, a non political follower, I found the book enlightening, an easy read, and riveting. I believe that every family should read this book – and open their eyes – to the war that we are fighting.





I review for BookSneeze®
I was given a complimentary copy of this book for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment