Sharing new authors, books, movies, and products with you is such a joy! If you are looking for homeschooling reviews from a transparent relaxed learning eclectic lifestyle with two active middle school boys - - you may enjoy my main blog - http://pebblekeeper.wordpress.com .

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Importance of Average Joes, From WaterBrook Multnomah

It was cool to see Troy Meeder’s book pop up in my Inspired Devotional this morning. I met him at a worship session in Central Oregon. He invited my boys to sign up for a session at Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch.  I can not explain adequately – how peaceful one feels when walking up the hill along the driveway to the ranch. You just have to experience it. Anyway – shared his devotion – your men would love his book – not an affiliate or a review or a sponsor or a – anything – just sharing a book for a friend from a few years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment