Sharing new authors, books, movies, and products with you is such a joy! If you are looking for homeschooling reviews from a transparent relaxed learning eclectic lifestyle with two active middle school boys - - you may enjoy my main blog - http://pebblekeeper.wordpress.com .

Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Sound of Music Live!

SOM_DKA_horz_v3(640)
(This is an ad post)

There are quite a few fun opportunities that come my way, being part of a great blog team. I was asked to host a Faith & Family Viewing Party featuring THE SOUND OF MUSIC, live on NBC!  - They sent me monies for snacks and prizes to give out – and I said YES!

So tonight, a few of my friends are going to gather with me to watch The Sound of Music.

You have a chance to join us online:

I will be giving away a prize package of a Poster, TShirt and Soundtrack on CD

Here’s how you can win:

Tweet with the tags #faithandfamily and #SoundofMusic and tag me in it – @pebblekeeper

Join me today – you may post anytime before Friday Morning – A tweet about your excitement? A tweet about how you feel with Carrie being Maria? A tweet about why you will watch it after it posts? Anything at all – with the tags #faithandfamily and #SoundofMusic and @pebblekeeper

Extra Entry – Chat about the movie on Facebook with the tags #SoundofMusic, #faithandfamily and #AngieWright – or tag me.

I will use these entries, assign a number to each, then use random number generator to pick a winner.

Additional prizes to be shared (post-party) are: poster, t-shirt, and soundtrack on CD!


 

THE SOUND OF MUSIC

From executive producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron ("Smash," "Hairspray," "Chicago") comes an instant holiday classic: "The Sound of Music," based on the original Broadway musical. Carrie Underwood and Stephen Moyer star as Maria and Captain von Trapp in this beloved story of the young novice who falls in love with Captain von Trapp and his seven children, set against the backdrop of Nazi-occupied Austria. The jewel in the Rodgers and Hammerstein crown, "The Sound of Music" contains some of the most famous songs ever written for the stage, including "The Sound of Music," "My Favorite Things," "Do-Re-Mi," "Sixteen Going on Seventeen," "Climb Every Mountain" and "Edelweiss."

This new version of "The Sound of Music" will be a faithful adaptation of the original stage musical, to retell the story for a whole new generation. And more than that, it will be broadcast LIVE, adding a whole new level of immediacy and excitement. Get ready to reintroduce your family to the most joyful, most emotional and most musical family adventure of them all. 

Discaimer: I received a $25.00 visa card from FlyBy Promotions Blogger Network to purchase snacks for my party in exchange for a blog post and promoting the movie with hashtags. I will be able to give a prize pack mentioned above through FlyBy Promotions Blogger Network to one winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment